Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hot Dogs and Flap Jacks




Hot dogs and flapjacks
This heat is getting bad
No air and I'm Here burning up in torture
Sweating wiping away like big old drops of rain
I need another cold shower
I need winter
I need ice
I need a picture of the water
Hot dogs and flapjacks
I am burning up in torture
Who turned on the grill?
Is that more heat I feel
Man this sweat is unreal
My clothes are next to nothing
I need My A/C
Hot dogs and flapjacks
I'm burning up in torture
My skin is wet
I lay in sweat
Waiting up until morning
That airman better hurry up
I can wait until Monday morning
Open the doors, turn on the fans
Hot and humid and too many rooms
Why did we build such big houses
Hot dogs and flapjacks
I need the air conditioner bad
Tonight I'm sleeping out under the stars
That house is way too stuffy
Central air, Oh how I miss you.
By Bernice Bowling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment