Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Vision / Dream of People Marching Into Hell !!!


                                                                                                           
I had a dream, I saw millions of people slowly marching mindlessly like zombies into the pits of hell. They were totally unaware of what they were doing. You couldn't yell at them to stop. no matter how loud you yelled or how much you waved your hands to try to get them to stop they just kept on moving. kept on going forward into the pits of hell, and it looked as if nothing would wake them up it was like they were zombified or asleep. It was so scary. I could not go to sleep afterward. I just wanted to cry.

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing.Someone recently told me the same thing that's why i googled it.Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I had this dream for a reason that's for sure. Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete