Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Amish Dream

First of all, I am not Amish but
In the dream I was and  I was married, which is odd cause right now I am single, and why would I be making a wedding dress if I was married already?

Anyway, in the dream, I heard little girls who were mine saying," Papa says that mother has lost her wedding dress".

The other one cried, "Ooh Where could it be ?"

Meanwhile, The mother which is me was at home in another place making my wedding dress. My wedding dress had a white bonnet for my head, and I was making a white apron for it with a Gold ribbon for the trim. The Gold ribbon was very important for some reason. Then I woke up, but I was making my wedding dress. It was not lost. I was making it.

I believe this was God telling me not to worry he is working things out and I will be ok. I am still working on my wedding dress meaning the bride of Christ, how she will not have a spot or wrinkle, etc. The color white is righteousness and Gold means deity or without sin, eternal. Also, I had a bonnet which meant my head was covered.  I don't know what the husband was a symbol of in this particular dream or what the 2 kids were cause I only have 1 child and he is a boy. So I don't know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment