Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Scary Pirate Dream

First of all, let me say I am not married, and I am perfectly happy being single.
but in the dream, I was married.

I dreamed there was a scary pirate ghost after me and he had bought me a doll that I loved, and I was afraid of this scary pirate. He meant me harm and I knew it, but I took the doll cause I collected dolls. the doll had a golden skull with it for some reason.

My husband was with me and he gave me a doll I loved even better and I kept it as well, and I had chosen my husband and he was protecting me from the evil pirate ghost. I had both dolls in my hands running from the evil pirate ghost and my husband had his arm around me cause I had chosen him this time.I had finally made the right choice. We ran into a ship to get away from the pirate ghost and I was afraid the ghost had followed me and I was examining the doll he gave me and wondered if I should keep it and the husband said I don't see why not. Cause I had examined it, and I didn't feel any evil spirits were attached to it. I remember wanting to throw that skull away, but everyone said no don't do that. That will destroy the value of the doll, so I didn't. Then I felt like throwing that doll into the sea and everyone said no don't do that keep it. It might be valuable. I didn't want to keep it though

Anyway we were on the ship and the sea was dark and stormy and It looked very scary but somewhere inside my heart I knew I would be safe and my husband in the dream kept reassuring me of this and I felt it in my heart as well even though the sea looked so spooky and scary.

Then I woke up.


I believe God is my husband in the dream and the ship is according to Perry Stone ministry vessel used to bring in lost souls. I was safe on that ship. I ran to ship and I was safe. The evil Pirate ghost must have been the enemy. The dolls were gifts given to me, and I was allowed to hang on to them. I don't know what they mean just yet though but they were valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment