Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Egyptian Dress Verses My Own New Dress

I had a dream where I was going to some sort of party at a school and I had on a really nice dress. It was nothing fancy but it was nice just the same, and I really liked the dress I had on. Anyway, I looked over and I saw this other group of people and they had on an Egyptian dress with the Egyptian head peace and all that. The headpiece was tall and stood up high on his head it was black and gold striped. The costume was a long white thing trimmed in 4 Gold horizontal stripes at the bottom.  The Egyptian costume I saw was on a doll-like thing of some kind but it was being worn by someone if that makes sense.

Mine was a  nice dress with blue flowers all over it and I liked it, and I remember thinking I wish I had known we were supposed to go Egyptian and I would have gone that way but oh well, I like my dress just the same. There's is prettier though but oh well. and I went to set at the bottom of the bleachers. I really liked my dress. It was very nice and it was nothing fancy but it was really nice, and I was ok with it. It was a simple dress, but it was a nice dress, and I looked good in it.


I believe this dream is about not being worldly or looking as the world does. setting myself apart from what everyone else is doing. According to Perry Stone flowers in a dream mean a new beginning, a passing of the old and starting of something new. The color blue is Heavenly. I don't know what the school part means. Maybe it means church.

No comments:

Post a Comment