Sunday, May 19, 2013

When You Feel Like You Are Being Spit On

I know what it is like to cry tears like rain.
I know what it is like to be spit on
I know what it is like for people to not have faith in you,
even though you have given them no reason NOT to.

I know what it is like to struggle in trials
I know what it is like to want to hide inside
I know the pain and the tears you have cried.
I know.

When the winds and the rains come,
The boat is rocked.
Call unto me, have faith and believe
I can calm the storms of life
Trust in me

Send me your tears
Send me your prayers
Let me have your burdens to bear.
Cry unto me all ye heavy laden
and I will give you the rest

I alone am God and I will give you rest.
I will give you comfort
Have faith in me
I will make your enemies at peace with you
I will make them your footstool.

Why do you fear what man can do unto you?
Did I not say I if God is for you then who can be against you?
Did I not say I would make you the head and not the tail.
You are above and not beneath
You are more than a conqueror

Have faith, my child. Have faith in me.
After all, I have faith in you
These are things we must go through
Stay strong, and stay focused
In these things, you learn who you can trust.

My peace I leave with you
Let your joy be made full
For the joy of the Lord is your strength
Remember, No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper
The gates of Hell shall not prevail

They don't know you, Not like I do
They know not what they do.
For they did these things to me too.
Love, Jesus.

By: Bernice Bowling

No comments:

Post a Comment