Sunday, May 19, 2013

The slushy Icy Road Dream


I dreamed I was going to Hazard and I was supposed to take the car. I was going to buy gifts for some holiday, I think it was mothers day, and I wanted to go the old way, towards Browns Fork, and it was looking like it might get bad out. So I took the car and parked it and I got the 4 wheeler out. I never ever ride a 4 wheeler. Anyway, Jessie and Norman DID NOT KNOW I had taken the 4 wheeler. It was almost as if I had stolen it. Anyway, I was having trouble getting up the hill cause there was slushy ice everywhere and  I finally made it to the top by the skin of my teeth, and If I had not taken the 4 wheeler, I would not have made it. When I got there mommy said Hi Berny I spent some of your money on mothers day gifts, and I said that is ok  I bought you some stuff already anyway.  What did you buy, and she said I bought myself a cape, and Tyna and Dean were there and they had been with mommy, and I had decided not to go to Hazard after all cause it was too bad out. I still needed to call Jessie, and Norman and let them know where I was and that I had taken the 4 wheeler but I had made it alright.
It was very slippery and dangerous out. If I had not had that 4 wheeler I would not have made it. That 4 wheeler was a 4 wheel drive.


What this dream means is, that it might get bad out and it may seem like you are not going to make it to the top, but don't give up and in the end, you will make it home.

The 4 wheeler I believe is some sort of anointing or ministry that will take me to the top.


The devil may lie to me and try to make me believe I don't have the right to use the anointing, but the devil is a liar!

No comments:

Post a Comment